move to gerrit

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Oct 13 21:58:14 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 06:00:15PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 04:46:04PM +0200, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> > opinions please: I would move patch submission for the following osmocom
> > repositories to gerrit:
> >
> > osmo-gsm-manuals
> > asn1c
> > libasn1c
> > osmo-python-tests
> > osmo-trx (TT already agreed)
>
> fine with me.
>
> > Let me know if any other come to mind.
>
> it doesn't make much difference as there is very litte to zero activity,
> but I would suggest the following others:
>
> openpcd
> osmo-sim-auth
> sim/hello-stk
> sim/sim-tools
> cellmgr-ng
> libtelnet
> mncc-python
> osmocom-lcs

> The develoment communities of the various projects are quite disjunct.

Yes -- I just lack the bigger picture of what is what. Thanks for the list
above.

> For anything else, I wouldn't even go as far as to suggest them to use
> this.

Yes, whoever wants something can say so herself. :)

So, what projects go with which ML, to notify in the right places...
Actually, all of them on openbsc@, plus osmo-trx also on
umtrx at lists.osmocom.org?

Are these two related to simtrace@ -- because they have 'sim' in the name??
 sim/hello-stk