Any one who can help me ,can't find a branch or tag which may compile success.!! thank u.

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Nov 28 07:37:33 UTC 2016

pleaes always make sure you send your responses to the mailing list,
never by private mail to individual developer s only

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 07:52:39AM +0800, 韩明君 wrote:
> when i use  the newest version of git tag 3G_2016_09 for compile I got lots of
> make error(;′⌒`) so switch to the old version

if you want anyone to help you, you need to include the exact error
messages (copy+paste) in your message to the mailing list.

> Anad another question is where may I found the nightly package,and download the *.deb file

It is really very simple. Go to osmocom.org and search for 'nigthly'.
Then you will find the link to
http://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Nightly_Builds