Any one who can help me ,can't find a branch or tag which may compile success.!! thank u.

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Nov 27 09:23:59 UTC 2016

Hi!

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 04:04:10PM +0800, 韩明君 wrote:
> hello everyone ,first thanks for yours look at this email ...[face58]

Please explain in detail what is your use case / application.  What kind
of BTSs do you want to use, etc.

> i work under ubuntu 14.04 and with the doc of http://osmocom.org/projects/
> openbsc/wiki/Building_OpenBSC
>
> now  i only can do make install and success with git version of on-waves/0.3 (
> openbsc) and success found the executable file

Why are you trying to build an old version?  The latest master should
generally be the version to use.

Also, why are you building from source and not just using the nightly
debian packages?  If you just want to use the software and not
develop/modify it, using the nightly package feed is easiest.