wireshark LAPD tracing (was Re: Nokia crash during init is fixed)

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Thu Nov 24 09:53:59 UTC 2016

Dear Harald,

I have the traces so I will try to put the protocol trace wiki together.

I think for now I will expand the "PacketDump" part, and when it has a meaningful length/content, we can move it to a separate wiki page.

What I have in mind is to create some sort comparison like image/visualization, where the OpenBSC log and the corresponding Pcap trace can be seen side by side, so complete procedures (like call setup, SMS, lau and such) can be observed, and to put some explanation what actually happens (where it is not obvious).

Does this suits you?

Regards,
Csaba