Nokia crash during init is fixed

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Wed Nov 16 15:20:30 UTC 2016

Hi Harald,

The old user name is "csaba" you can deactivate it.

The rest, I can understand it. With Andreas fix, there is no apparent errors anymore, so I consider it done, until I got a Nokia BSC :-).

I did some LAPD PCAP traces, my only question is should I be able to see the higher layer messages like call control, or mobility management inside? Maybe I need to manually tell Wireshark what to decode? Our students are measuring this setup and it would be lovely to add some protocol tracing to the task.

Regards,
Csaba