MS cannot connect; Location Update Request not received by BTS?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Nov 9 17:35:02 UTC 2016

I'm sorry about your lack of positive experience. One problem is that osmo-bts-trx is basically unmaintained for at least 1.5 years as all the original authors and the commercial users seem to have lost interest in supporting it. I find this incredibly sad, but who should do this kind of work and continuous testing/integration, if not the commercial suppliers or users of said SDR hardware?

I'm beginning to think we should remove the code from the master repository until somebody steps up to take care of ongoing maintenance :((
--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.