osmo-nitb + osmo-sip-connector: background noise on peer to peer calls

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:54:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am using osmo-nitb + osmo-sip-connector and nanoBTS to establish a per to
peer call. I am using:
osmocom-nitb                    0.15.1.20161024
osmo-sip-connector              1.20161024

While in call, I hear an annoying background noise while not talking. The
noise disappears when someone speaks.

Any idea what might be causing this and how this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Stefan