osmo-sip-connector

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon May 30 10:44:43 UTC 2016

> On 30 May 2016, at 11:34, Max <msuraev at sysmocom.de> wrote:
>
> Hi.

Hi,

> Anyone used $subj? If so, with which SIP servers? Could you share
> respective sip server configuration samples?

I have done development against the Zoiper SIP Phone, one user is using it with Yate. There is an example configuration in the repository (doc/examples/osmo-sip-connector.cfg).

You mostly need to add the source IP/source port and dest IP/dest port. Sadly Sofia SIP forces us to enter an IP instead of using 0.0.0.0 for the bind (as otherwise the INVITE includes no valid ip as contact..).

Optionally you can set if the IMSI or MSISDN should be used as identifier.

holger