[osmocom/libosmocore] Fixing build on Mac OSX (#3)

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon May 30 10:20:20 UTC 2016

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 09:23:21PM -0700, tsaitgaist wrote:

We could reword this to avoid mentioning the ML by being generic in the wording
(in case we want to switch to other systems in the future), and to be more
encouraging:

"Thank you for your patch submission! Unfortunately GitHub is only used to mirror [osmocom projects](http://git.osmocom.org/). Please follow [these instructions](http://projects.osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Coding_standards#Submitting-Patches) to submit patches instead. Thanks!"

~Neels

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93