multitrx with osmotrx

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Tue Jun 21 14:16:15 UTC 2016

Thanks for explanation. In case of B210 I've got following error:

<000b> trx_if.c:380 transceiver (phy0.1) rejected TRX command with
response: 'RSP SETTSC 1 7'

What could be causing it? Is there some special setting(s) required for
2nd TRX?

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93