Hardware question

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Tue Jan 26 13:32:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Which EDGE specific (in comparison to GPRS) features do you need?

No specific features, EDGE just would be nice by means of throughput and
latency. I do not intend to set up strange combinations. In case EDGE is not
possible, GPRS will do just fine for demo purposes, too.

I have such a demo box already, but it is some prototype, development on it
has stopped a time ago, so it is kind of "static". The demo box should not
be updated with all untested features all the time, but no updates at all
are a bit lame :-) Also its 19" form factor is not very portable, and the
transceiver board is somehow bulky, too. I would have built it into a nice
housing if it had a future, but it is a dead end now.

> Jacob

Ralph.