Smalltalk scalable SMSC project

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Feb 24 21:22:29 UTC 2016

> On 19 Feb 2016, at 20:34, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:

Hi!

> As usual the source code and all intermediate versions is free software (still on my private github repo as the travis-ci system integration is quite neat but that will change).

I have now finished the delivery code for SMPP and SS7/MAP (forwardSM/mt-ForwardSM). The code is missing some unit tests and might not work yet but the structure for it is there.

The next steps will be:

	* Continue on packaging and system-tests
	* Add (unit) tests for simulating the various failures on SMPP and SS7 delivery
	* Use the "write-concern" of mongo for writing
	* Deploy and measure performance of the system.

holger