Smalltalk scalable SMSC project

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Feb 19 19:34:17 UTC 2016

> On 09 Feb 2016, at 12:09, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>

>> On 18 Jan 2016, at 16:56, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>

> Good Morning,

Hi!

> As usual anyone interested in playing with the system, contributing to it, writing system tests or load tests is more than welcome to participate.

progress has continued but several administration topics has delayed me a bit. We now have a complete REST interface for managing SMPP and SS7 links in the inserter and delivery part of the system. The delivery part can now lock SMS, lock the destination and select messages to be sent.

There is also the first system test that tests the REST interface and we are working on a system test that brings up the inserter and inserts SMPP messages into the DB.

I have worked on configuring delivery routes through REST. One can define a route that matches:

	* by default
	* a destination address prefix
	* a destination + source address prefix
	* a destination + source address prefix and the link the message arrived

Each route defines 0-N delivery methods. A delivery method refers a SMPP or SS7 link and some parameters. E.g. for SS7 the to be used MAP version is configured, the source GT, the SMSC number, the GT translation flags for SCCP.

As usual the source code and all intermediate versions is free software (still on my private github repo as the travis-ci system integration is quite neat but that will change).

kind regards
	holger