Progress of trac->redmine migration

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sat Feb 20 17:38:09 UTC 2016

> On 20 Feb 2016, at 12:43, Sylvain Munaut <246tnt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Holger,

Dear Sylvain!

> Just had a quick look at the GMR one and it looks OK. Images and
> Tables and PRE blocks are randomly screwed up in the wiki but I can
> just post fix that manually once you're done.

yes, we will need to have this post fix run but it should be fairly quick.

> Also had a look at the osmocom-BB one, wiki is also going to need a
> review of each page, but at least the content is there. The issues in
> the osmocom-bb project are the issues for SimTrace, I did find that a
> bit weird. Is that expected ?

I don't understand. simtrace.osmocom.org was actually only a redirect into the OsmocomBB trac so the content (and issues) will be in this project. We can and should move it to a separate project in the near future. But it sounds like you are referring something more specific?

> Finally, for the OsmoSDR project I'm wondering if we shouldn't change
> it to just "SDR" since it ends up hosting pretty much everything SDR (
> rtl-sdr  gr-osmosdr  sdrangelove fosphor ) rather than just the
> "OsmoSDR" project itself. Each of them only has a single wikipage so I
> don't think it's worth splitting them in individual projects in
> redmine.

The url is "sdr" but the name says "OsmoSDR". Feel free to update the project information as you wish (okay, I probably need to help you to reset/fix the auto-created account to be useful for you).

holger