Progress of trac->redmine migration

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 11:43:41 UTC 2016

Hi Holger,

Just had a quick look at the GMR one and it looks OK. Images and
Tables and PRE blocks are randomly screwed up in the wiki but I can
just post fix that manually once you're done.

Also had a look at the osmocom-BB one, wiki is also going to need a
review of each page, but at least the content is there. The issues in
the osmocom-bb project are the issues for SimTrace, I did find that a
bit weird. Is that expected ?

Finally, for the OsmoSDR project I'm wondering if we shouldn't change
it to just "SDR" since it ends up hosting pretty much everything SDR (
rtl-sdr  gr-osmosdr  sdrangelove fosphor ) rather than just the
"OsmoSDR" project itself. Each of them only has a single wikipage so I
don't think it's worth splitting them in individual projects in
redmine.

Cheers,

   Sylvain