Half sided calls

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Fri Apr 29 14:21:03 UTC 2016

Thanks for your feedback. It should be fixed in libosmo-abis now. Let me
know if it still doesn't work for you.

On 04/28/2016 03:50 PM, Pavel Balashov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for having kept silent for so long.
> I see how rtcp is not that important for this use-case - even if it
> fails. But this causes "osmo-ortp(): network_error" error messages
> which are confusing the user. Just my opinion.

This one is not covered by the fix above so you'll occasionally will see
icmp reports for rtcp messages. Feel free to open separate ticket at
http://projects.osmocom.org/issues if you think this got to be fixed as
well.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/