osmo-nitb initialzing_error

Rehab Khan royal_angel2009 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:57:14 UTC 2015

Hey all,

                                                                                              I am having some trouble in initializing osmo-nitb.
When i run osmo-nitb -c /etc/osmocom.openbsc.cfg -l  /etc/osmocom.openbsc.cfg

P -C --debug=DRLL:DCC:DMM:DRR:DRSL:DNMi am receiving an error
DB: Failed to create connection.
DB: Failed to init database. Please check the option settings.

Can anyone please guide me how to proceed??

I have checked all the drivers required initialze database as per suggested in

http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/osmo-nitb

Still the issue is consistent.