Femto - IuH

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Sat Oct 17 13:50:52 UTC 2015

Hi Harald,

Thanks for clearing that up.

Do you think that these vendor agnostic implementations can cahnge with the small cell forum API?

http://scf.io/en/documents/082_-_LTE_eNB_L1_API_definition.php

Do we know any femtos on the market that actually is compatible with this API? And if we have one, can that help us?

Personally I wanted to order an AT&T small cell (I think its Cisco based) because its cheap and available, but it is quite an old model. I don't know if anybody knows sometinhg about this particular model? If there is no opposition I might order one just to play with it.

Or maybe you have some specific models in mind you always wanted to try but never had the time? If you have any recommendations I would be happy to look into them.

Regards,
Csaba