Using Gerrit for libosmocore/lib../OpenBSC?

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Nov 26 20:48:34 UTC 2015

> On 26 Nov 2015, at 12:03, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> Is there enough consensus to give it a try?

The alternatives (and my opinion on them)

current setup   - It works
more scripts	- Write a job that checks if pending patches "still" apply or were applied
github.com	- Still skeptical to rely on proprietary  software to build free software
gitlab.com	- OpenCore so not really compatible with us
reviewboard	- Not good git integration (last time i checked)
phabric		- Used by Enlightenment/FreeBSD.. but I never understood the UI..

holger