EGPRS(EDGE) data rate is not stable?

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Fri Nov 20 14:55:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

>  After printing following logs, nanoBTS auto-restarts/reconnects with OpenBSC, and thus causes network interruption.

This is probably cause the management software is also trying to use the same OML interface which OpenBSC already using to comunicate with the BTS.

If I recall correctly nanoBTS can be set to have two OML interfaces up, one can be used with the BSC, and the other one can be used with the management software. Of corse if you performing tests which are affecting the radio or signalling parts of the BTS, you will abviously loose the connection temporarily with the BTS.

Regards,
Csaba