EGPRS(EDGE) data rate is not stable?

wangpalm palm.wang at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:49:00 UTC 2015

Thanks very much for your advice.
I've done the pcap IP-catching, printed out flow-control information of openbsc, excluded the RF problem, and checked the layer3 singals with TEMS tools.
Nothing abnormal was found.(Or maybe there was something, but I have not noticed). It just seems suddenly nothing is flowing in and out nanobts for a while.
After all of that, I replaced the nanobts (software version: 168d502, aquired with ipaccess-find) with another nanobts (software version: 168a302). The data rate problem never appeared. However, I ran into another problem occasionally, which has not occurred before. After printing following logs, nanoBTS auto-restarts/reconnects with OpenBSC, and thus causes network interruption.
----- Logs ----Failure Event Report Type=processing failure Severity=warning level failure Probable cause= 03 00 01 Additional Text=24410:WARN:BH_TRX_ROUTER_TR:igki_nucleus.c#256:Memory pool=2 full, execution delayed. Count 1 Failure Event Report Type=processing failure Severity=warning level failure Probable cause= 03 00 01 Additional Text=24411:WARN:BH_TRX_ROUTER_TR:igki_nucleus.c#256:Memory pool=2 full, execution delayed. Count 2 Failure Event Report Type=processing failure Severity=warning level failure Probable cause= 03 00 01 Additional Text=24412:WARN:BH_TRX_ROUTER_TR:igki_nucleus.c#256:Memory pool=2 full, execution delayed. Count 3 Failure Event Report Type=processing failure Severity=warning level failure Probable cause= 03 00 01 Additional Text=24413:WARN:BH_TRX_ROUTER_TR:igki_nucleus.c#256:Memory pool=2 full, execution delayed. Count 4 ----------
At this point, I'm wondering if openbsc has some compatible problems with nanoBTS sw?Has any body run into this, and what's your sw version of nanoBTS?