SMPP + OpenBSC

Jesús Vega Diaz wegadj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:42:25 UTC 2014

Hi all;

I have deployed one ipaccess nanoBTS 1800, with OpenBSC (osmo-nitb) and all the osmocom suite apps.

I have already make succesfully GSM calls, SMS, and GPRS/EDGE packet data connections.

I now want support for sending binary SMS, i have read that with SMPP i would can.

I have compiled OpenBSC with SMPP but now I don´t know how to use it, i think it is in the OpenBSC vty, but i don´t know the commands or how to use the interface.

If you can give me some light in this thread i will grant you.

Sorry for my English
Best Regards

Jesús Vega Diaz