ipaccess-telnet authentication problem

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Mar 14 10:09:44 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 08:20:11AM +0000, Odd Trandem wrote:
> Got a problem with ipacces-telnet. My goal is to run osmo-nitb, and do some experimenting.

Hi,

ip.access appears to have changed some parts of their authentication
handling in newer firmware releases. I was told they broke the password
less BTS Installer CLI interface too.

In case you have a support contract with ip.access you might want to
ask them of why they did that. At the same time I wonder if the GPRS
reliability issues has been fixed.

cheers
	holger