OsmoBTS branch for network_from_scratch.

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Sat Jan 25 05:06:58 UTC 2014

Andrew Back wrote:

hi andrew,
> This was resolved by building from branch jolly/trx_rebased instead of
> jolly/trx. Should we now be using the rebased branch? If so I will
> update the wiki.
i have pushed all commits of jolly/trx_rebased to jolly/trx branch.
jolly/trx_rebased is now obsolete and so i removed it.

in order to make the current jolly/trx branch compile, a special patch
for libosmo-abis is required. i pushed the patch to jolly/multi-trx
branch of libosmo-abis. check it out and install it first.

i have update the network_from_scratch wiki page. if i didn't make a
mistake, jolly/trx branch should compile now. thanks for pointing out
this problem.

best regards,

andreas