GPRS, EDGE support

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at schmid.xxx
Fri Jan 24 04:29:16 UTC 2014

Well, at least voice and SMS is not affected and works just great. GPRS uses only an open power control, no closed loop, maybe it has to do with this? At the moment I do not have other hardware for  comparison, so digging deeper into this may be not so useful. The issue is discussed on the OpenBTS mailing list, with no clear results at the moment.

Ralph.