SMPP fixes

Daniel Willmann dwillmann at sysmocom.de
Fri Jan 17 16:26:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have found a couple bugs in the read callback of smpp_smsc.c with regards to
guarding against malformed packets.

Please see attached patches for fixes. They are also published in openbsc branch
daniel/smpp-fixes

Regarding the last fix I don't think it is necessary to receive messages up to
SSIZE_MAX, but since I don't have/know a value for the maximum sensible size I
left it like that for now.

Regards,
Daniel

--