Added patch to USSD iteration. Need help to continue.

Maicon Kist maicon.kist at inf.ufrgs.br
Thu Sep 26 20:07:33 UTC 2013

Hi list,

I managed to add interaction to the USSD implemented in the OpenBSC.

I attached a patch with the changes realized.The most important changes made are in the ussd.{c, h} files. I implemented the gsm0480_send_ussd_facility. Basically, I copied the gsm0480_send_response, change the GSM0480_OPERATION_CODE field value to GSM0480_OP_CODE_USS_REQUEST, removed the 2 bytes before this field and replaced the GSM0480_MTYPE_RELEASE_COMPLETE byte by GSM0480_MTYPE_FACILITY.

Now, I don't know how to proceed. More precisely, I don't know what function is called in the OpenBSC when the user send the response in the mobile phone.
Do you guys know the entry point function in this case ?

Best Regards