Mixed TCH/F and TCH/H issues

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Sat Sep 21 14:39:27 UTC 2013

Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> We could try that, but I think the issue is elsewhere, as everything
> works in single-trx mode.
dual-trx seems to be the issue. i would like to try that out. the
problem is that i have two umtrx, one has bad reception, but dual trx
work (the first one you sent me), the second umtrx works good, but there
is no rx/tx on second trx (second transceiver keeps cold).

you offered me to repair the umtrx. i would like to send back the first
umtrx, so you can check it. i could also send you both umtrx for a
check. can you provide shipping address?