Meet us at AfricaCom

Roelf Diedericks rodent at rodent.za.net
Thu Nov 14 00:39:42 UTC 2013

I met with Alexander today at AfricaCom, and as an interested user of
OsmoCOM and the proud owner of a SysmoBTS I can say that the email was
certainly of interest to me.

It is a very small community, and whilst commercial spamming shouldn't be
allowed, I do feel that for the very small special interest group we all
participate in, some relaxed attitude may be warranted.

The list is currently unobtrusive and if it ever gets as busy as LKML, I'm
sure we can do some benevolent dicatatoring.

If it were Huawei spamming the list about the conference, then I'd agree,
but the Fairwaves guys have generously opened up their hardware designs as
well. I don't think it gets more open than that...

Regards,
Roelf.