Meet us at AfricaCom

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 10:58:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Fairwaves team is in Cape Town at AfricaCom from today to Thursday.
Drop me an SMS to +7(915)330-7626 and we would be happy to arrange a meeting.

Fairwaves is a complete solution provider and "just a BTS" vendor. We
provide turn-key GSM networks with VoIP backhaul, as well as BTS/BSC
for existing GSM networks extension. Our partnerships with the leading
VoIP providers allows us to provide your subscribers with the lowest
calling rates. Voice and SMS programming platform we offer, allows you
to implement complex value added services simpler, than with Twilio.

PS Read about the exciting project we're doing in Mexico with the
Rhizomatica.org team:
https://fairwaves.ru/wp/telecom-revolution-starts-in-yaviche-mexico/

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио