7bit changes to libosmocore

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:06:03 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<holger at freyther.de> wrote:
>  * We use gerrit for things we want to stage. Gerrit and a Jenkins would
>    cooperate. There is ACL and user management. Everybody could signup
>    with a OpenID... we could setup a VM with snapshot.. or limit the people
>    that may push..
>
>  * Create a script to create debian packages and push them to
>    build.opensuse.org and let them build things for us...

The latter is always a great thing to do (in addition to having an
official PPA for Ubuntu). But it's not a substitution for the former.

PS As I already voted - I believe in the Gerrit way of reviewing.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио
http://fairwaves.ru