7bit changes to libosmocore

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Jul 7 16:37:57 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 03:56:48PM +0200, Andreas Eversberg wrote:

> if i would have known that it is not correct, i would have already fixed
> it. also it was not clear to me that SMS end USSD encoding is a bit
> different.

Well, just talking about the process (they way things were done). For your
initial change you didn't even run "make check" and now after having
wasted my time you do the fixup and contribute a testcase to the testsuite
you didn't run in the first place. I am not happy about my time being
wasted like this.