Dropping support for the HSL bts

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Jul 10 17:23:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 01:28:44AM +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:

> Just pushed a patch for this, let's see if it calms down coverity.

it is still confused as it is not capable of seeing who sets the
accept_cb (i would need to build everything at once and it might be
different). I have marked this as either false positive or intentional.

libosmo-abis is the first repository with zero coverity issues. Well
maybe tnt bet me and libosmo-dsp/osmo-gmr got there first.

thank you very much for having a look and quick responses!

holger