Dropping support for the HSL bts

Pablo Neira Ayuso pablo at gnumonks.org
Sun Jul 7 23:28:44 UTC 2013

Hi Holger,

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 07:24:49PM +0200, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
[...]
> > Should not happen either, but added the close as you suggested.
>
> OSMO_ASSERT(link->accept_cb) maybe? Coverity is still not happy
> about the ret (mostly because it doesn't find an assignment but
> then I would probably need to build every project as one thing).
>
> E.g. we don't check the return value of accept_cb, but if you
> want to, I can close this as a false positive now.

Just pushed a patch for this, let's see if it calms down coverity.

> > I don't have any msidn card. It seems we don't have any ->close
> > callback in the line set to close that socket, but I prefer to leave
> > as is by now until I/someone else can confirm this.
>
> I think 'sk' is only used to gain information about the mISDN device
> (it is a bit racy, as at the time we use it the card might be gone,
> I assume we can just close the sk after the last ioctl).

[...]
> CID 1042368 (#1 of 1): Out-of-bounds read (OVERRUN)
> 3. overrun-local: Overrunning array "span_cfgs" of 128 4-byte elements at element index 128 (byte offset 512) using index "line->port_nr" (which evaluates to 128).
> 407        scfg = span_cfgs[line->port_nr];
>
> So I think this needs to be a >=. Please use CID in the commit message
> when fixing it (or in case you are busy and ack that >= is the right
> fix I will make the commit).

I just noticed that you pushed two patches for this. Thanks.

BTW, I'm hitting this compilation warning here:

trau/osmo_ortp.c: In function 'osmo_rtcp_fd_cb':
trau/osmo_ortp.c:207:2: warning: implicit declaration of function
'rtp_session_rtcp_recv' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

I can find that function defined in a private header of ortp, any clue
on why we need it there?