OpenBSC with LCR/SIP

Kelum Navaratne kelum.nava at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:20:24 UTC 2013

Hello andreas,

Im trying to get the jolly/new branch of lcr, but there is no such branch
on the tree. below is my output. can you please let me know whether im
checking out from the right repo.

root at debian:/software/lcr# git clone git://git.misdn.eu/lcr.git/
Cloning into lcr...
remote: Counting objects: 3695, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (3695/3695), 5.76 MiB | 8.27 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (2716/2716), done.

root at debian:/software/lcr/lcr# git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/1.10
  remotes/origin/1.11
  remotes/origin/1.13