Suspicious code in rtp_send_frame ( libtrau/rtp_proxy.c )

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Aug 14 10:06:46 UTC 2013

Hi Sylvain,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:13:54AM +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:

> AFAIU a handover would be a massive jump of timestamp. We might also
> be able to detect that the source of the stream changed and only
> resync in that case.

agreed.

> Is there any handover setup that's supported / working with the HEAD
> code so that I could try locally ? (I never even tried handover
> anywhere beforce ...)

it _should_ work with current master/HEAD out-of-the  box, just use
OsmoNITB with two nanoBTS (if you have them...), activate the rtp proxy
by command line switch, establish a voice call and then either manually
trigger a handover with the VTY command for it, or use something like a
variable/switchable attenuator to trigger the HO algorithm.