Latest OpenBSC repo regression

ty tyruskam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:22:25 UTC 2013

Hi folks
I pulled the latest repo of OpenBsc but upon compilation, it breaks while
running 'make'
Everything else compiled fine, libosmocore and libosmo-abis. I'm running
this on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Here is the make error.

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/tyrus/openbsc/openbsc/src/libcommon'
  CC     common_vty.o
In file included from common_vty.c:30:0:
../../include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h:35:37: fatal error:
osmocom/sccp/sccp_types.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [common_vty.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/tyrus/openbsc/openbsc/src/libcommon'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/tyrus/openbsc/openbsc/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

After fiddling around I couldnt find the sccp dir with its contents so when
i checked the git diff I found it was in this tree
http://git.zerfleddert.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/bs11/commitdiff/e9359db5803baef9a66bb007a0fa719c2d2bb475?hp=7638af95fd08213aef4adb3c6399975fe3621855

However when i manually created the files and dirs, it was just a
nightmare. Anyone with pointers how to fix this, ill really appreciate

-tyrus