Compiling LCR for OpenBSC

carcelle carcellelist at free.fr
Mon Mar 5 13:10:53 UTC 2012

Dear Nik,

i am trying to finalize the build of lcr w/ gsm/sip support

*latest lcr version (in /usr/src/lcr)
*latest openbsc version (in /usr/src/openbsc/openbsc)
*./configure --prefix=/usr/src/lcr/ --with-gsm-bs --with-sip
works ok (with libsofia-sip-ua-dev and libncurses5-dev)
*make does break
gsm_audio.c:20: error: 'gsm' was not expected in this scope

Can you tell what option you gave to configure and how did you organize your
dirs ?

My best,

Xavier.