Compiling LCR for OpenBSC

Nik Pakar nikpakar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:19:17 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas, thousand times thanks for the correct hint.

Its indeed crystal clear now.

I have tried the git clone from  git://git.osmocom.org/openbsc.git  but
noticed there is still misdn requirement and also no sip support.

Then found from the maillist that i should clone
git://git.osmocom.eu/openbsc.git <git://git.osmocom.org/openbsc.git> instead
of .org which shows sip interfaces on the source.

How ever there is no configure file on this source.

Am i still checking out from the wrong git ?

Once again highly appreciate some light on the final bit.

Thanks
Nik