Compiling LCR for OpenBSC

Nik Pakar nikpakar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:44:51 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

It was apperently compiled on my debian while i had misdn libs isntalled.
Now im trying on a fresh debian from the same set of sources which i got it
working and without misdn, it fails to compile gsm.

Attached is my config output and compile break.

http://pastebin.com/W6UHn4Lc

So should i still install misdn even though its not used.

Rgds
Nik