Compiling LCR for OpenBSC

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Mon Mar 5 10:05:04 UTC 2012

Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> Does it mean that that now we can use LCR with other SIP
> softswitches/PBX'es, like Freeswitch? I do not follow LCR development
> closely, but that would be a very interesting development.

yes, this was my intention. gsm and sip interface of lcr will not rely
on misdn anymore. currently i don't support audio transfer via chan_lcr,
so chan_lcr will only work with isdn interfaces. the sip interface
implementation has not much options, so it can only do sipmple
point-to-point sip connections to a gateway or endpoint.