Required open BSC

Labs rp.labs at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 9 20:26:34 UTC 2012

On 09-Jan-12 06:24, Upaj Mahat wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>                I work for a mobile operator and we are working on R&D to
> improve the quality of our network. For our R&D we required a open BSC,
> is there any one who sells open BSC. If there is anyone then our company
> is willing to buy one.

If you are working for a mobile operator just take an unused server
(there should be many I guess), install Debian, setup git, build the
project and attach the real BTS to it. If your BTS is not supported just
make a trace on Abis from vendor's BSC and ask/post in here and probably
somebody will help you. I guess BTS units for "r&d" you have plenty so
you can make tests with different types and multi-TRX configs.

> Regards
> Upaj

Regards,
R.