OpenBSC development

nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:40:06 UTC 2012

If you have a nanoBTS, you can install/setup and run your own network
very easy. There is no E1 interface needed or a special lib or a
modified kernel or something. Just install debian and other libs you can
easily install it with apt, git-clone the project and connect the bts
with a utp-cable and you're on the go.
If I can do it, I'm sure everybody else can do it.

When you get that running, than you can talk about lack of
documentation, or better design or whatever.
Good luck.