OsmoDevCon preliminary schedule

David A. Burgess dburgess at jcis.net
Mon Feb 20 23:45:15 UTC 2012

I think that presenting over Skype would not be very interesting.  I appreciate and respect Thomas and his work and hope to meet him in person one day, but I still think that presenters should be present. By "participate" I was just referring to participation in open discussions, not leading presentations.

Also, I had suggested the topic of the OpenBTS PHY really more as a general overview of efficient signal processing for cellular signals, thinking that such a topic might be of interest to Osmocom developers.  Do understand that I am not suggesting another session specific to OpenBTS.  I personally am only interested in discussions of OpenBTS to the degree that there are overlapping interests with Osmocom.