OsmoDevCon preliminary schedule

Thomas Tsou ttsou at vt.edu
Mon Feb 20 19:41:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> = Schedule =
>
> I've put together a preliminary schedule for OsmoDevCon.  It can be seen
> at http://laforge.gnumonks.org/tmp/OsmoDevCon.ics or as a html rendering
> at http://laforge.gnumonks.org/tmp/OsmoDevCon.html
>
> Pleaes notice that there is still a lot of flexibility, let me know if I
> forgot anything or if there is something missing.

I know it's incredibly late given the December 24th deadline, but is
it still possible to register?

I am very interested in David's radiomodem and FEC presentation. I can
also provide discussion on the public multi-arfcn implementation and
c64x transceiver. Both features should be near completion by the
conference date.

  Thomas