OsmoDevCon preliminary schedule

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:55:51 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 21:48, David A. Burgess <dburgess at jcis.net> wrote:
> Harald -
>
> Thank-you for setting this up.  My own schedule allows for full days every day and I would be glad to continue on Monday afternoon if others are interested.
>
> If you would like me to speak some on "OpenBTS public vs. commercial" I would be glad to do that.  An open discussion is good, as long as it is an informed discussion.

I expected you to participate when I proposed this topic.

>  I could also give a more detailed presentation on the radiomodem and FEC parts of OpenBTS if there is interest in such low-layer details, maybe on Monday afternoon if there are still people around.

We're interested as well, but we may be living on Mon evening, so we
would appreciate if this could be squeezed into the schedule earlier.

> Also, would it be OK to record some of these sessions for private use or allow another developer to "sit in" via video on some of them?  (If not, I understand, but there are some specific individuals who could benefit from or even contribute to some specific sessions who are not available to travel in person.  For example, I think it would be good for Kurtis to participate in the "OpenBTS public vs. commercial" session.)

A good question. I would also love to have recordings, at least for
our internal use. And if participant don't object we could probably
even make them public?

Let me know if we need a good camera to shoot the event. I may be able
to get one.

Alexander Chemeris.