OsmoDevCon preliminary schedule

David A. Burgess dburgess at jcis.net
Mon Feb 20 17:48:49 UTC 2012

Harald -

Thank-you for setting this up.  My own schedule allows for full days every day and I would be glad to continue on Monday afternoon if others are interested.

If you would like me to speak some on "OpenBTS public vs. commercial" I would be glad to do that.  An open discussion is good, as long as it is an informed discussion.   I could also give a more detailed presentation on the radiomodem and FEC parts of OpenBTS if there is interest in such low-layer details, maybe on Monday afternoon if there are still people around.

Also, would it be OK to record some of these sessions for private use or allow another developer to "sit in" via video on some of them?  (If not, I understand, but there are some specific individuals who could benefit from or even contribute to some specific sessions who are not available to travel in person.  For example, I think it would be good for Kurtis to participate in the "OpenBTS public vs. commercial" session.)

-- David