OsmoDevCon preliminary schedule

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Feb 20 15:57:45 UTC 2012

Hi all!

= Schedule =

I've put together a preliminary schedule for OsmoDevCon.  It can be seen
at http://laforge.gnumonks.org/tmp/OsmoDevCon.ics or as a html rendering
at http://laforge.gnumonks.org/tmp/OsmoDevCon.html

Pleaes notice that there is still a lot of flexibility, let me know if I
forgot anything or if there is something missing.

Please also note that there are some topics which were suggested and
where there is an obvious speaker/moderator, but where that person
probably doesn't really know anything about having to talk about that
topic yet (e.g. Holgers work on cellmgr-ng, Smalltalk projects, ...).

So please don't be too surprised if you find your name somewhere.  We
will probably want to talk about the topic, whether you will have time
to prepare some slides or not ;)

If somebody knows a good way to render a nice overview HTML table from
the .ics file, I would appreciate that, as it would give a better
overview.  I've attached a icedove screenshot for your reference
meanwhile.

= Arrival / Departure =

We are starting at 11am on friday, for people who arrive that very
morning in Berlin.  There are no scheduled talks/discussions after the
lunch break on monday, but we still have the room until monday night, so
feel free to stay around for more unscheduled discussions and hacking.

= Meals =

== Lunch ==

We will probably have sponsored lunches on one or two days brought by
catering into c-base, but apart from that all meals will be on your own
expense.

Nevertheless we could try to organize something (like ordering large
pizzas) and then share the cost.  This would avoid the time delays
associated with having to go to a restaurant, make an order, wait for
the food, go back to c-base, etc.

== Dinner ==

All I could offer with regard to dinner is to make reservations in
not-too-far-away restaurants, where we could go together.  Please let me
know if I should take care of that or rather not.