nanoBTS New Stock Available

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Thu Dec 6 08:49:58 UTC 2012

Dear List

We've just taken delivery of a few more pico cells from our partners (who are moving everything over to 3g). For sale we now have:

3 x Model 139 (1800 MHz) GPRS
2 x Model 139 (1900 MHz) GPRS
1 x Model 165CU (900 MHz) GPRS / EDGE

We have amplifiers and diversity receiver units for all models as well as external antenna connection kits for the model 139 (165 has built in SMA connectors). All models available for Express worldwide delivery within 2 days. Credit / Debit cards accepted.

Kind Regards

Stuart Baggs
Managing Director
BlueWave Communications Ltd