Developer room @ FrOSCon 2012 ?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Apr 26 17:21:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have received the following invitation from the FrOSCon team.

Please let me know if anyone is already intending to attend the
conference, or would be interested in getting together thre in a
devroom.

I'm personally not so sure since we already had the OsmoDevCon earlier
this year... but then, late August is almost half a year later ;)

------------

Hello OpenBSC Team,

we would like to invite you to take part in the seventh Free and Open
Source Software Conference (FrOSCon 2012).

FrOSCon is a two-day conference on Free Software and Open Source,
which takes place on August 25th/26th, 2012 at the University of
Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, in St. Augustin near Bonn, Germany.

Main part of the conference is a comprehensive range of talks and
workshops. Furthermore, there is a large exhibition area, where
projects have the opportunity to present themselves and get in touch
with users and other developers. Moreover, we offer a few rooms for
Free Software projects to organize developer meetings or to present
their own program.

We would be pleased if your project would like to contribute to this
year's FrOSCon and thus support the communication and exchange within
the Open Source and Free Software community. Depending on the kind of
your participation, there is different information available to you.

To sign up for a booth, please visit
https://callforexhibitors.froscon.org and register your project.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions at
exhibitors at froscon.org <mailto:exhibitors at froscon.org>. The
registration for booths will be open until May 23rd.

If your project wants to sign up for a developer room, please write a
proposal to projects at froscon.org <mailto:projects at froscon.org>. The
proposal should contain a short summary (1-2 paragraphs) of what you
plan to do and which special requirements you have. Since the demand
for developer rooms usually exceeds the number of rooms we can offer,
we will choose the projects which look the most promising to us based
on the submitted proposals. If you have questions concerning the
developer rooms, feel free to contact projects at froscon.org
<mailto:projects at froscon.org>. The deadline for the submission of
developer room proposals is April 30th.

Additionally our Call for Papers already started, we are looking
forward to your submissions of talks and workshops. You can register
via http://cfp.froscon.org/. For further information concerning the
Call for Papers take a look at
http://www.froscon.de/en/program/call-for-papers/. The Call for Papers
will end on May 23rd, too.

We hope to meet you at FrOSCon in St. Augustin.

Kind regards,
The FrOSCon Team